Friday, January 1, 2010

2010 Project 365

I am embarking on a year long project that consists of capturing one image everyday and posting it on the web. I will try my best to be creative and post interesting subjects. Wish me luck!

I was inspired to do this through an instructor I had at the Tri-Community Photography Center where I attend classes. I was told that this project will expand and help develop my creativity in photography. I've been thinking of doing this for several weeks and so I've made it a personal goal for 2010.

To view more images of other photographers who are doing the same as I, go to www.flickr.com/groups/fadedandblurred365/.

Here we go! Happy 2010!

1 comment:

  1. I love this project... can't wait to see the creative images you capture. The "Blue Moon" is an amazing first. Love you!

    ReplyDelete